Yelverton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 13:50

48-hour forecast

0.28 mm, probability: 36% 0.21 mm, probability: 47% 0.56 mm, probability: 53% 0.45 mm, probability: 40% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 30% 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 34% 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.16 mm, probability: 25% 0.19 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 0.36 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.44 mm, probability: 39% 0.43 mm, probability: 40% 0.33 mm, probability: 35% 0.22 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00

7-day forecast

Yelverton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C50.49290000,-4.08382000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Yelverton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C50.49290000,-4.08382000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Yelverton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C50.49290000,-4.08382000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C
Yelverton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C50.49290000,-4.08382000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Yelverton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C50.49290000,-4.08382000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2021-01-27

2021-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Yelverton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 12 °C50.49290000,-4.08382000
Th
Max: 12° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 12 °C
Yelverton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 12 °C50.49290000,-4.08382000
F
Max: 12° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 12 °C
Menu