Yeadon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 04:07

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 45% 0.14 mm, probability: 54% 0.1 mm, probability: 46% 0.06 mm, probability: 38% 0.07 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.25 mm, probability: 42% 0.43 mm, probability: 47% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 0.46 mm, probability: 55% 0.4 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.32 mm, probability: 42% 0.22 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.13 mm, probability: 44% 0.45 mm, probability: 60% 0.75 mm, probability: 68% 00:00 0.73 mm, probability: 66% 0.54 mm, probability: 57% 0.39 mm, probability: 48% 0.31 mm, probability: 44% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 0.23 mm, probability: 38% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 16°

7-day forecast

Yeadon, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.86437000,-1.68743000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Yeadon, United KingdomRain, 11 – 13 °C53.86437000,-1.68743000
Th
Max: 13° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 13 °C
Yeadon, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.86437000,-1.68743000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Yeadon, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 17 °C53.86437000,-1.68743000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 17 °C
Yeadon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C53.86437000,-1.68743000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C
Yeadon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C53.86437000,-1.68743000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Yeadon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C53.86437000,-1.68743000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C
Menu