Wotton-under-Edge, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Rain
Last updated: 06:35

48-hour forecast

0.52 mm, probability: 71% 2.05 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 0.89 mm, probability: 94% 0.71 mm, probability: 64% 0.49 mm, probability: 56% 0.24 mm, probability: 44% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 0.1 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 39% 0.05 mm, probability: 34% 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 36% 0.21 mm, probability: 41% 0.42 mm, probability: 39% 0.54 mm, probability: 42% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 44% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 36% 0.1 mm, probability: 47% 0.14 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 46% 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 0.25 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 21%

7-day forecast

Wotton-under-Edge, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.63242000,-2.34512000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Wotton-under-Edge, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.63242000,-2.34512000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Wotton-under-Edge, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C51.63242000,-2.34512000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Wotton-under-Edge, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 11 °C51.63242000,-2.34512000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 11 °C
Wotton-under-Edge, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.63242000,-2.34512000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Wotton-under-Edge, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 12 °C51.63242000,-2.34512000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 12 °C
Wotton-under-Edge, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.63242000,-2.34512000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Menu