Workington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Rain
Last updated: 17:15

48-hour forecast

0.78 mm, probability: 94% 0.57 mm, probability: 73% 0.71 mm, probability: 36% 0.61 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.55 mm, probability: 25% 0.49 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 0.3 mm, probability: 25% 0.62 mm, probability: 33% 0.84 mm, probability: 37% 12:00 0.65 mm, probability: 40% 0.41 mm, probability: 40% 0.37 mm, probability: 42% 0.52 mm, probability: 47% 0.97 mm, probability: 53% 1.39 mm, probability: 53% 18:00 1.29 mm, probability: 49% 0.95 mm, probability: 38% 0.67 mm, probability: 31% 0.48 mm, probability: 30% 0.34 mm, probability: 34% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 33% 0.27 mm, probability: 36% 0.28 mm, probability: 34% 0.24 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 12:00 18:00 12° 16°

7-day forecast

Workington, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C54.64250000,-3.54413000
Su
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Workington, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C54.64250000,-3.54413000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Workington, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C54.64250000,-3.54413000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Workington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 16 °C54.64250000,-3.54413000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 16 °C
Workington, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C54.64250000,-3.54413000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Workington, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C54.64250000,-3.54413000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Workington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 16 °C54.64250000,-3.54413000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 16 °C
Menu