Woolley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 07:25

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.39 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.48 mm, probability: 42% 0.49 mm, probability: 48% 0.4 mm, probability: 45% 0.21 mm, probability: 34% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.22 mm, probability: 28% 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 0.53 mm, probability: 49% 0.59 mm, probability: 48% 0.59 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.52 mm, probability: 47% 0.44 mm, probability: 42% 0.37 mm, probability: 38% 0.27 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 12°

7-day forecast

Woolley, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C53.61339000,-1.51457000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2019-12-08

2019-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Woolley, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C53.61339000,-1.51457000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-09

2019-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Woolley, United KingdomRain, 1 – 13 °C53.61339000,-1.51457000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2019-12-10

2019-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 13 °C
Woolley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 6 °C53.61339000,-1.51457000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-11

2019-12-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 6 °C
Woolley, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C53.61339000,-1.51457000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2019-12-12

2019-12-12 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Woolley, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.61339000,-1.51457000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-13

2019-12-13 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Woolley, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.61339000,-1.51457000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-14

2019-12-14 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Menu