Woodhall Spa, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:08

48-hour forecast

0.47 mm, probability: 75% 0.44 mm, probability: 72% 0.32 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.28 mm, probability: 33% 0.62 mm, probability: 34% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 18:00

7-day forecast

Woodhall Spa, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C53.15215000,-0.21453000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Woodhall Spa, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.15215000,-0.21453000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Woodhall Spa, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C53.15215000,-0.21453000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Woodhall Spa, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C53.15215000,-0.21453000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Woodhall Spa, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C53.15215000,-0.21453000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Woodhall Spa, United KingdomWind, 8 – 12 °C53.15215000,-0.21453000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 8 – 12 °C
Woodhall Spa, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C53.15215000,-0.21453000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Menu