Wood Green, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 04:35

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 36% 0.24 mm, probability: 64% 0.42 mm, probability: 73% 0.76 mm, probability: 79% 0.84 mm, probability: 81% 0.7 mm, probability: 79% 00:00 1.01 mm, probability: 82% 1.21 mm, probability: 85% 1.21 mm, probability: 87% 1.1 mm, probability: 84% 1.56 mm, probability: 88% 0.45 mm, probability: 58% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 23% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.17 mm, probability: 38% 0.38 mm, probability: 56% 0.62 mm, probability: 68% 1 mm, probability: 69% 00:00 1.16 mm, probability: 59% 06:00 12°

7-day forecast

Wood Green, United KingdomRain, 10 – 12 °C51.60000000,-0.11667000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 12 °C
Wood Green, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C51.60000000,-0.11667000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Wood Green, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.60000000,-0.11667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Wood Green, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C51.60000000,-0.11667000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Wood Green, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C51.60000000,-0.11667000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Wood Green, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C51.60000000,-0.11667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Wood Green, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.60000000,-0.11667000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu