Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Rain
Last updated: 07:15

48-hour forecast

1.28 mm, probability: 100% 1.23 mm, probability: 100% 0.46 mm, probability: 71% 0.16 mm, probability: 57% 0.11 mm, probability: 54% 0.23 mm, probability: 61% 18:00 0.24 mm, probability: 61% 0.32 mm, probability: 59% 0.58 mm, probability: 58% 0.44 mm, probability: 56% 0.46 mm, probability: 56% 0.51 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.33 mm, probability: 46% 0.21 mm, probability: 38% 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 0.05 mm, probability: 29% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 25% 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 42% 0.27 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 49% 0.27 mm, probability: 43% 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 0.35 mm, probability: 44% 0.36 mm, probability: 45% 0.24 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 25%

7-day forecast

Wolverhampton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C52.58547000,-2.12296000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Wolverhampton, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C52.58547000,-2.12296000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Wolverhampton, United KingdomSnow, -2 – 3 °C52.58547000,-2.12296000
Su
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Snow, -2 – 3 °C
Wolverhampton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -2 – 3 °C52.58547000,-2.12296000
M
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -2 – 3 °C
Wolverhampton, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 5 °C52.58547000,-2.12296000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 5 °C
Wolverhampton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 5 °C52.58547000,-2.12296000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 5 °C
Wolverhampton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C52.58547000,-2.12296000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Menu