Wivenhoe, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 05:57

48-hour forecast

0.3 mm, probability: 58% 0.73 mm, probability: 100% 0.83 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 0.93 mm, probability: 74% 1.41 mm, probability: 79% 1.85 mm, probability: 79% 1.62 mm, probability: 78% 1.29 mm, probability: 78% 0.52 mm, probability: 71% 18:00 0.41 mm, probability: 62% 0.34 mm, probability: 53% 0.25 mm, probability: 45% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 26% 0.91 mm, probability: 60% 1.29 mm, probability: 69% 1.53 mm, probability: 74% 2.72 mm, probability: 78% 3.07 mm, probability: 79% 06:00 2.19 mm, probability: 71% 1.69 mm, probability: 66% 1.53 mm, probability: 62% 1.04 mm, probability: 56% 0.46 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.19 mm, probability: 17% 0.2 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 19%

7-day forecast

Wivenhoe, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.85553000,0.95796000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Wivenhoe, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C51.85553000,0.95796000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Wivenhoe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C51.85553000,0.95796000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Wivenhoe, United KingdomCloudy, 0 – 5 °C51.85553000,0.95796000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Cloudy, 0 – 5 °C
Wivenhoe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 6 °C51.85553000,0.95796000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 6 °C
Wivenhoe, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 6 °C51.85553000,0.95796000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 6 °C
Wivenhoe, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C51.85553000,0.95796000
Th
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Menu