Winslow, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:15

48-hour forecast

0.23 mm, probability: 40% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 39% 0.2 mm, probability: 58% 0.43 mm, probability: 69% 0.27 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.45 mm, probability: 64% 0.31 mm, probability: 48% 0.23 mm, probability: 38% 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 0.49 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.18 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 28% 0.41 mm, probability: 33% 0.23 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.21 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.7 mm, probability: 49% 1.31 mm, probability: 59% 1.65 mm, probability: 63% 2.15 mm, probability: 72% 0.63 mm, probability: 55% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 16°

7-day forecast

Winslow, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C51.94284000,-0.88131000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Winslow, United KingdomRain, 7 – 17 °C51.94284000,-0.88131000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 17 °C
Winslow, United KingdomWind, 4 – 10 °C51.94284000,-0.88131000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Wind, 4 – 10 °C
Winslow, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C51.94284000,-0.88131000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Winslow, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 11 °C51.94284000,-0.88131000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 11 °C
Winslow, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C51.94284000,-0.88131000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Winslow, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 11 °C51.94284000,-0.88131000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 11 °C
Menu