Windermere, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Cloudy
Last updated: 20:38

48-hour forecast

0.47 mm, probability: 48% 0.15 mm, probability: 46% 0.35 mm, probability: 44% 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 42% 0.22 mm, probability: 46% 0.24 mm, probability: 43% 0.22 mm, probability: 38% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 20%

7-day forecast

Windermere, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C54.38086000,-2.90709000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Windermere, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C54.38086000,-2.90709000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Windermere, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C54.38086000,-2.90709000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Windermere, United KingdomRain, 6 – 8 °C54.38086000,-2.90709000
Sa
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 8 °C
Windermere, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C54.38086000,-2.90709000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Windermere, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C54.38086000,-2.90709000
M
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Windermere, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C54.38086000,-2.90709000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Menu