Wilmslow, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 21:29

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 24% 0.01 mm, probability: 42% 0.13 mm, probability: 49% 0.15 mm, probability: 48% 0.17 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 48% 0.22 mm, probability: 51% 0.24 mm, probability: 49% 0.22 mm, probability: 48% 0.17 mm, probability: 43% 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 0.09 mm, probability: 37% 0.08 mm, probability: 34% 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 26% 0.27 mm, probability: 37% 0.46 mm, probability: 43% 00:00 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 0.13 mm, probability: 35% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 45% 0.58 mm, probability: 58% 0.97 mm, probability: 62% 06:00 1.11 mm, probability: 63% 1.14 mm, probability: 59% 1.02 mm, probability: 46% 0.55 mm, probability: 35% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 0.22 mm, probability: 24% 0.26 mm, probability: 26% 0.28 mm, probability: 29% 0.29 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 30% 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.1 mm, probability: 17%

7-day forecast

Wilmslow, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.32803000,-2.23148000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Wilmslow, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.32803000,-2.23148000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Wilmslow, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.32803000,-2.23148000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Wilmslow, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.32803000,-2.23148000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Wilmslow, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.32803000,-2.23148000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Wilmslow, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.32803000,-2.23148000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Wilmslow, United KingdomWind, 5 – 12 °C53.32803000,-2.23148000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Wind, 5 – 12 °C
Menu