Williton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 04:50

48-hour forecast

0.54 mm, probability: 57% 0.6 mm, probability: 97% 0.7 mm, probability: 96% 0.44 mm, probability: 57% 12:00 0.33 mm, probability: 54% 0.34 mm, probability: 54% 0.33 mm, probability: 51% 0.23 mm, probability: 46% 0.09 mm, probability: 37% 0.03 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 26% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 43% 0.22 mm, probability: 48% 0.3 mm, probability: 50% 0.4 mm, probability: 51% 0.45 mm, probability: 49% 06:00 0.36 mm, probability: 51% 0.23 mm, probability: 45% 0.13 mm, probability: 35% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.18 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.14 mm, probability: 34% 0.15 mm, probability: 35% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 29%

7-day forecast

Williton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C51.16083000,-3.32083000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Williton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.16083000,-3.32083000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Williton, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C51.16083000,-3.32083000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Williton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C51.16083000,-3.32083000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Williton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C51.16083000,-3.32083000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Williton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.16083000,-3.32083000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Williton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C51.16083000,-3.32083000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Menu