Wickford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

1°
Cloudy
Last updated: 21:42

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.34 mm, probability: 42% 0.52 mm, probability: 50% 0.5 mm, probability: 53% 0.46 mm, probability: 52% 0.83 mm, probability: 63% 12:00 0.75 mm, probability: 63% 0.56 mm, probability: 60% 0.7 mm, probability: 63% 1.02 mm, probability: 70% 1.43 mm, probability: 73% 1.05 mm, probability: 67% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 43% 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.24 mm, probability: 48% 0.36 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.44 mm, probability: 58% 0.49 mm, probability: 58% 0.54 mm, probability: 59% 0.61 mm, probability: 60% 0.68 mm, probability: 61%

7-day forecast

Wickford, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C51.61101000,0.52331000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Wickford, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.61101000,0.52331000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Wickford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C51.61101000,0.52331000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C
Wickford, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.61101000,0.52331000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Wickford, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 8 °C51.61101000,0.52331000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Wickford, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C51.61101000,0.52331000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Wickford, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C51.61101000,0.52331000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Menu