Whitstable, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 14:34

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 0.29 mm, probability: 48% 0.39 mm, probability: 50% 0.56 mm, probability: 54% 0.89 mm, probability: 63% 12:00 1.01 mm, probability: 67% 1.1 mm, probability: 67% 1.25 mm, probability: 72% 1.44 mm, probability: 75% 2.12 mm, probability: 79% 1.76 mm, probability: 77% 18:00 0.95 mm, probability: 69% 0.78 mm, probability: 67% 0.7 mm, probability: 59% 0.49 mm, probability: 51% 0.27 mm, probability: 39% 0.4 mm, probability: 43% 00:00 1.36 mm, probability: 58% 1.34 mm, probability: 60% 0.73 mm, probability: 51% 0.87 mm, probability: 55% 0.81 mm, probability: 56% 0.41 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 0.25 mm, probability: 38% 0.35 mm, probability: 45% 0.32 mm, probability: 43% 0.4 mm, probability: 49% 0.45 mm, probability: 49% 12:00 0.36 mm, probability: 40% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 18:00

7-day forecast

Whitstable, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.36070000,1.02570000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Whitstable, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C51.36070000,1.02570000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Whitstable, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.36070000,1.02570000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Whitstable, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C51.36070000,1.02570000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Whitstable, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.36070000,1.02570000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Whitstable, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C51.36070000,1.02570000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Whitstable, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C51.36070000,1.02570000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Menu