Westwood, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 12:12

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 65% 0.17 mm, probability: 61% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.3 mm, probability: 47% 0.45 mm, probability: 54% 0.41 mm, probability: 50% 0.3 mm, probability: 40% 0.24 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 0.3 mm, probability: 50% 0.34 mm, probability: 53% 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 0.26 mm, probability: 44% 0.25 mm, probability: 37% 06:00 0.28 mm, probability: 35% 0.33 mm, probability: 36% 0.35 mm, probability: 36% 0.3 mm, probability: 31% 0.23 mm, probability: 27% 0.18 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 40% 0.13 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 43% 0.05 mm, probability: 38% 0.04 mm, probability: 35% 0.05 mm, probability: 35% 0.05 mm, probability: 35% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 0.22 mm, probability: 37% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 34% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.22 mm, probability: 26% 0.19 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 26% 0.24 mm, probability: 33% 0.27 mm, probability: 38% 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 14° 19°

7-day forecast

Westwood, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C51.33111000,-2.27389000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Westwood, United KingdomRain, 15 – 20 °C51.33111000,-2.27389000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 20 °C
Westwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 19 °C51.33111000,-2.27389000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 19 °C
Westwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 21 °C51.33111000,-2.27389000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 21 °C
Westwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C51.33111000,-2.27389000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C
Westwood, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 24 °C51.33111000,-2.27389000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Westwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C51.33111000,-2.27389000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C
Menu