Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 21:43

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 42% 0.3 mm, probability: 58% 0.25 mm, probability: 50% 0.27 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 49% 0.17 mm, probability: 43% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.15 mm, probability: 39% 0.2 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 43% 0.2 mm, probability: 41% 0.22 mm, probability: 41% 0.23 mm, probability: 38% 0.24 mm, probability: 40% 0.27 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.31 mm, probability: 52% 0.39 mm, probability: 60% 0.44 mm, probability: 65% 0.41 mm, probability: 66% 0.4 mm, probability: 64% 0.37 mm, probability: 59% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 51% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 0.3 mm, probability: 40% 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 0.2 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C51.34603000,-2.97665000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 9 °C51.34603000,-2.97665000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 9 °C
Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 12 °C51.34603000,-2.97665000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 12 °C
Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.34603000,-2.97665000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C51.34603000,-2.97665000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.34603000,-2.97665000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.34603000,-2.97665000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu