City of Westminster, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

21°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 13:02

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.27 mm, probability: 32% 0.46 mm, probability: 45% 0.73 mm, probability: 55% 0.81 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.47 mm, probability: 37% 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.36 mm, probability: 34% 0.37 mm, probability: 39% 0.33 mm, probability: 44% 0.33 mm, probability: 46% 18:00 0.39 mm, probability: 51% 0.48 mm, probability: 47% 0.47 mm, probability: 40% 0.25 mm, probability: 29% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.46 mm, probability: 42% 0.75 mm, probability: 41% 0.47 mm, probability: 37% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.27 mm, probability: 23% 18°

7-day forecast

City of Westminster, United KingdomRain, 10 – 19 °C51.50000000,-0.11667000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 19 °C
City of Westminster, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.50000000,-0.11667000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
City of Westminster, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.50000000,-0.11667000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
City of Westminster, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 14 °C51.50000000,-0.11667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 14 °C
City of Westminster, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 15 °C51.50000000,-0.11667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 15 °C
City of Westminster, United KingdomRain, 9 – 20 °C51.50000000,-0.11667000
M
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 20 °C
City of Westminster, United KingdomRain, 11 – 21 °C51.50000000,-0.11667000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 21 °C
Menu