West Kilbride, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 05:08

48-hour forecast

0.14 mm, probability: 30% 0.31 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 06:00 0.26 mm, probability: 46% 0.49 mm, probability: 51% 0.84 mm, probability: 54% 0.85 mm, probability: 55% 0.37 mm, probability: 45% 0.07 mm, probability: 37% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 37% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.24 mm, probability: 42% 0.19 mm, probability: 41% 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 0.09 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 42% 0.3 mm, probability: 50% 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 0.2 mm, probability: 35% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

West Kilbride, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C55.68333000,-4.85000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
West Kilbride, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C55.68333000,-4.85000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
West Kilbride, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C55.68333000,-4.85000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
West Kilbride, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 5 °C55.68333000,-4.85000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 5 °C
West Kilbride, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C55.68333000,-4.85000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C
West Kilbride, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C55.68333000,-4.85000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
West Kilbride, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C55.68333000,-4.85000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Menu