Westbury, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Rain
Last updated: 19:07

48-hour forecast

0.29 mm, probability: 100% 0.38 mm, probability: 99% 00:00 0.44 mm, probability: 40% 0.56 mm, probability: 47% 0.44 mm, probability: 45% 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 37% 0.22 mm, probability: 38% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 31% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.39 mm, probability: 36% 0.73 mm, probability: 46% 1.01 mm, probability: 52% 1.06 mm, probability: 56% 0.97 mm, probability: 58% 0.78 mm, probability: 58% 18:00 0.44 mm, probability: 49% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.22 mm, probability: 39% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 0.43 mm, probability: 58% 0.6 mm, probability: 62% 0.8 mm, probability: 63% 0.94 mm, probability: 65% 12:00 0.93 mm, probability: 65% 0.96 mm, probability: 67% 1.17 mm, probability: 70% 1.56 mm, probability: 73% 2.05 mm, probability: 76% 2.38 mm, probability: 77% 18:00 2.37 mm, probability: 78% 2.18 mm, probability: 78% 2.01 mm, probability: 74% 1.83 mm, probability: 72% 1.63 mm, probability: 70% 12°

7-day forecast

Westbury, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C52.68333000,-2.95000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Westbury, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.68333000,-2.95000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Westbury, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C52.68333000,-2.95000000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Westbury, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C52.68333000,-2.95000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Westbury, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.68333000,-2.95000000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Westbury, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C52.68333000,-2.95000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Westbury, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C52.68333000,-2.95000000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-09

2020-10-09 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Menu