Wantage, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Clear
Last updated: 23:22

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.22 mm, probability: 37% 0.35 mm, probability: 48% 0.23 mm, probability: 46% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 0.22 mm, probability: 42% 0.75 mm, probability: 70% 1.22 mm, probability: 74% 1.07 mm, probability: 68% 0.64 mm, probability: 53% 0.34 mm, probability: 38% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.12 mm, probability: 42% 0.14 mm, probability: 42% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 19°

7-day forecast

Wantage, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C51.58846000,-1.42565000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Wantage, United KingdomRain, 12 – 20 °C51.58846000,-1.42565000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 20 °C
Wantage, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 19 °C51.58846000,-1.42565000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 19 °C
Wantage, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 21 °C51.58846000,-1.42565000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 21 °C
Wantage, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 24 °C51.58846000,-1.42565000
Su
Min: C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 24 °C
Wantage, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C51.58846000,-1.42565000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Wantage, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 23 °C51.58846000,-1.42565000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Menu