Upton upon Severn, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 04:48

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 48% 1.05 mm, probability: 81% 1.03 mm, probability: 85% 1.03 mm, probability: 85% 0.63 mm, probability: 63% 0.31 mm, probability: 38% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.42 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.28 mm, probability: 44% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.18 mm, probability: 39% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.15 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.5 mm, probability: 73% 1.13 mm, probability: 81% 1.11 mm, probability: 82% 1.41 mm, probability: 88% 1.41 mm, probability: 89% 1.51 mm, probability: 81% 06:00 1.42 mm, probability: 81% 0.64 mm, probability: 71% 0.65 mm, probability: 64% 0.47 mm, probability: 41% 11°

7-day forecast

Upton upon Severn, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C52.06258000,-2.21802000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Upton upon Severn, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C52.06258000,-2.21802000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Upton upon Severn, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C52.06258000,-2.21802000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Upton upon Severn, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.06258000,-2.21802000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Upton upon Severn, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C52.06258000,-2.21802000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Upton upon Severn, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C52.06258000,-2.21802000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Upton upon Severn, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C52.06258000,-2.21802000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-04

2021-02-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Menu