Trowbridge, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 09:27

48-hour forecast

0 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.63 mm, probability: 45% 1.08 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 1.64 mm, probability: 67% 1.95 mm, probability: 69% 1.06 mm, probability: 62% 0.64 mm, probability: 57% 0.44 mm, probability: 52% 0.33 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 55% 0.64 mm, probability: 62% 1.01 mm, probability: 70% 0.77 mm, probability: 64% 0.53 mm, probability: 53% 0.4 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 37% 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16%

7-day forecast

Trowbridge, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.31889000,-2.20861000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Trowbridge, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C51.31889000,-2.20861000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Trowbridge, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C51.31889000,-2.20861000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Trowbridge, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C51.31889000,-2.20861000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C
Trowbridge, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C51.31889000,-2.20861000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Trowbridge, United KingdomRain, 0 – 8 °C51.31889000,-2.20861000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 8 °C
Trowbridge, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C51.31889000,-2.20861000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu