Trimdon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Rain
Last updated: 02:55

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.7 mm, probability: 99% 0.67 mm, probability: 99% 0.17 mm, probability: 38% 0.11 mm, probability: 36% 0.2 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 31% 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 50% 0.4 mm, probability: 56% 18:00 0.76 mm, probability: 65% 0.96 mm, probability: 64% 1.07 mm, probability: 61% 0.99 mm, probability: 62% 0.81 mm, probability: 61% 0.69 mm, probability: 56% 00:00 0.62 mm, probability: 57% 0.55 mm, probability: 51% 0.52 mm, probability: 45% 0.67 mm, probability: 47% 0.9 mm, probability: 47% 0.94 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.63 mm, probability: 31% 0.25 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.5 mm, probability: 59% 0.66 mm, probability: 65% 0.77 mm, probability: 67% 0.84 mm, probability: 72% 18:00 0.84 mm, probability: 72% 0.53 mm, probability: 66% 0.39 mm, probability: 58% 0.34 mm, probability: 54% 0.26 mm, probability: 51% 0.29 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 38% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 06:00

7-day forecast

Trimdon, United KingdomRain, 0 – 3 °C54.69878000,-1.42881000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 3 °C
Trimdon, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C54.69878000,-1.42881000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Trimdon, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C54.69878000,-1.42881000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Trimdon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 3 °C54.69878000,-1.42881000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 3 °C
Trimdon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C54.69878000,-1.42881000
Tu
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Trimdon, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.69878000,-1.42881000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Trimdon, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 5 °C54.69878000,-1.42881000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 5 °C
Menu