Tilehurst, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:12

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.22 mm, probability: 23% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 24% 0.22 mm, probability: 24% 0.18 mm, probability: 21% 0.26 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.33 mm, probability: 28% 0.5 mm, probability: 32% 0.72 mm, probability: 34% 0.9 mm, probability: 34% 1.08 mm, probability: 33% 1.28 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 1.47 mm, probability: 32% 1.65 mm, probability: 40% 1.84 mm, probability: 46% 2.1 mm, probability: 51% 2.39 mm, probability: 51% 2.44 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 1.97 mm, probability: 50% 1.39 mm, probability: 46% 1.14 mm, probability: 46% 1.29 mm, probability: 49% 1.75 mm, probability: 54% 2.23 mm, probability: 61% 00:00 2.44 mm, probability: 61% 2.51 mm, probability: 59% 2.48 mm, probability: 57% 2.37 mm, probability: 57% 2.22 mm, probability: 58% 13°

7-day forecast

Tilehurst, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.45647000,-1.04370000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Tilehurst, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.45647000,-1.04370000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Tilehurst, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.45647000,-1.04370000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Tilehurst, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.45647000,-1.04370000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Tilehurst, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.45647000,-1.04370000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Tilehurst, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C51.45647000,-1.04370000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Tilehurst, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.45647000,-1.04370000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Menu