Thruxton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 04:15

48-hour forecast

0.02 mm, probability: 65% 0.79 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.23 mm, probability: 48% 0.4 mm, probability: 56% 18:00 0.36 mm, probability: 55% 0.23 mm, probability: 52% 0.19 mm, probability: 49% 0.31 mm, probability: 55% 0.58 mm, probability: 69% 0.8 mm, probability: 72% 00:00 0.75 mm, probability: 69% 0.59 mm, probability: 63% 0.46 mm, probability: 57% 0.38 mm, probability: 50% 0.32 mm, probability: 43% 0.3 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.34 mm, probability: 40% 0.41 mm, probability: 42% 0.43 mm, probability: 39% 0.34 mm, probability: 32% 0.22 mm, probability: 26% 0.16 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 24% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 0.08 mm, probability: 38% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 39% 0.09 mm, probability: 38% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 43% 0.24 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 36% 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 15° 18°

7-day forecast

Thruxton, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C52.00000000,-2.81667000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Thruxton, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C52.00000000,-2.81667000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Thruxton, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 16 °C52.00000000,-2.81667000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 16 °C
Thruxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 20 °C52.00000000,-2.81667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 20 °C
Thruxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C52.00000000,-2.81667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C
Thruxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C52.00000000,-2.81667000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C
Thruxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 22 °C52.00000000,-2.81667000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 22 °C
Menu