Thornton Dale, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 20:04

48-hour forecast

0.16 mm, probability: 83% 0.42 mm, probability: 84% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 0.58 mm, probability: 46% 0.9 mm, probability: 50% 1.19 mm, probability: 56% 0.7 mm, probability: 51% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.69 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 1.27 mm, probability: 29% 0.58 mm, probability: 25% 0.19 mm, probability: 17% 0.28 mm, probability: 26% 0.38 mm, probability: 44% 0.54 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 0.52 mm, probability: 51% 0.29 mm, probability: 49% 0.23 mm, probability: 47% 0.25 mm, probability: 47% 0.49 mm, probability: 52% 0.43 mm, probability: 44% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 31%

7-day forecast

Thornton Dale, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C54.23333000,-0.71667000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Thornton Dale, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C54.23333000,-0.71667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Thornton Dale, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C54.23333000,-0.71667000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Thornton Dale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C54.23333000,-0.71667000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C
Thornton Dale, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C54.23333000,-0.71667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Thornton Dale, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C54.23333000,-0.71667000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Thornton Dale, United KingdomCloudy, -3 – 5 °C54.23333000,-0.71667000
Th
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Cloudy, -3 – 5 °C
Menu