Thetford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 17:59

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.17 mm, probability: 26% 0.3 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.48 mm, probability: 32% 0.71 mm, probability: 33% 0.8 mm, probability: 36% 0.51 mm, probability: 39% 0.22 mm, probability: 40% 0.18 mm, probability: 42% 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 57% 0.57 mm, probability: 67% 0.8 mm, probability: 69% 0.76 mm, probability: 65% 0.63 mm, probability: 55% 0.54 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.49 mm, probability: 44% 0.58 mm, probability: 45% 0.78 mm, probability: 47% 0.96 mm, probability: 47% 1.1 mm, probability: 45% 1.1 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.82 mm, probability: 43% 0.47 mm, probability: 40% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.32 mm, probability: 37% 12:00 0.6 mm, probability: 45% 1.1 mm, probability: 55% 1.52 mm, probability: 63% 1.49 mm, probability: 61% 1.21 mm, probability: 56% 0.9 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.56 mm, probability: 37% 0.26 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 15°

7-day forecast

Thetford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C52.41667000,0.75000000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Thetford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C52.41667000,0.75000000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Thetford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C52.41667000,0.75000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Thetford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C52.41667000,0.75000000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Thetford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C52.41667000,0.75000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Thetford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C52.41667000,0.75000000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Thetford, United KingdomSunny, 6 – 13 °C52.41667000,0.75000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Sunny, 6 – 13 °C
Menu