Thame, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Sunny
Last updated: 00:03

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.38 mm, probability: 55% 0.62 mm, probability: 65% 0.39 mm, probability: 61% 0.14 mm, probability: 46% 0.08 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 52% 0.98 mm, probability: 73% 1.82 mm, probability: 77% 1.69 mm, probability: 68% 1.1 mm, probability: 56% 0.63 mm, probability: 44% 06:00 0.34 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.16 mm, probability: 31% 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.21 mm, probability: 55% 0.28 mm, probability: 60% 0.37 mm, probability: 65% 0.42 mm, probability: 63% 00:00 0.36 mm, probability: 53% 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 19°

7-day forecast

Thame, United KingdomRain, 13 – 20 °C51.74840000,-0.97624000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 20 °C
Thame, United KingdomRain, 13 – 20 °C51.74840000,-0.97624000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 20 °C
Thame, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 19 °C51.74840000,-0.97624000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 19 °C
Thame, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 20 °C51.74840000,-0.97624000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 20 °C
Thame, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 24 °C51.74840000,-0.97624000
Su
Min: C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 24 °C
Thame, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 24 °C51.74840000,-0.97624000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Thame, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 23 °C51.74840000,-0.97624000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Menu