Tewkesbury, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 09:04

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.34 mm, probability: 53% 0.64 mm, probability: 72% 0.64 mm, probability: 73% 0.5 mm, probability: 67% 0.6 mm, probability: 69% 12:00 0.35 mm, probability: 53% 0.23 mm, probability: 41% 0.28 mm, probability: 36% 0.21 mm, probability: 27% 14°

7-day forecast

Tewkesbury, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.99453000,-2.15681000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-28

2020-10-28 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Tewkesbury, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.99453000,-2.15681000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Tewkesbury, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C51.99453000,-2.15681000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Tewkesbury, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C51.99453000,-2.15681000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Tewkesbury, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C51.99453000,-2.15681000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Tewkesbury, United KingdomRain, 7 – 16 °C51.99453000,-2.15681000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 16 °C
Tewkesbury, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 11 °C51.99453000,-2.15681000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 11 °C
Menu