Teddington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:51

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.11 mm, probability: 70% 0.31 mm, probability: 74% 0.38 mm, probability: 50% 0.37 mm, probability: 55% 0.38 mm, probability: 56% 0.4 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.28 mm, probability: 41% 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 0.24 mm, probability: 27% 0.24 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 21% 0.29 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.33 mm, probability: 61% 06:00 0.4 mm, probability: 58% 0.42 mm, probability: 50% 0.38 mm, probability: 42% 0.24 mm, probability: 35% 0.16 mm, probability: 23% 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 19°

7-day forecast

Teddington, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.42233000,-0.33053000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Teddington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C51.42233000,-0.33053000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Teddington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 13 °C51.42233000,-0.33053000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 13 °C
Teddington, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 16 °C51.42233000,-0.33053000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 16 °C
Teddington, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 19 °C51.42233000,-0.33053000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 19 °C
Teddington, United KingdomCloudy, 9 – 20 °C51.42233000,-0.33053000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 9 – 20 °C
Teddington, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 20 °C51.42233000,-0.33053000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 20 °C
Menu