Swinton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 18:27

48-hour forecast

0.23 mm, probability: 25% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.31 mm, probability: 41% 0.47 mm, probability: 59% 1.06 mm, probability: 78% 1.33 mm, probability: 82% 1.27 mm, probability: 80% 12:00 1.59 mm, probability: 86% 1.09 mm, probability: 83% 1.52 mm, probability: 82% 0.73 mm, probability: 66% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.44 mm, probability: 40% 0.3 mm, probability: 31% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.22 mm, probability: 16% 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 48% 0.19 mm, probability: 55% 0.24 mm, probability: 52% 0.21 mm, probability: 45% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 32% 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 0.41 mm, probability: 62% 0.33 mm, probability: 64% 0.42 mm, probability: 68% 18:00 0.26 mm, probability: 57% 0.24 mm, probability: 44% 0.3 mm, probability: 40% 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 14°

7-day forecast

Swinton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.50000000,-2.35000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Swinton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C53.50000000,-2.35000000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Swinton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C53.50000000,-2.35000000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Swinton, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.50000000,-2.35000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Swinton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.50000000,-2.35000000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Swinton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.50000000,-2.35000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Swinton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C53.50000000,-2.35000000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Menu