Swaffham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:25

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 81% 18:00 0.42 mm, probability: 40% 0.57 mm, probability: 45% 0.68 mm, probability: 46% 0.47 mm, probability: 41% 1.11 mm, probability: 75% 00:00 1.24 mm, probability: 83% 1.14 mm, probability: 84% 0.9 mm, probability: 83% 0.9 mm, probability: 83% 0.72 mm, probability: 83% 0.81 mm, probability: 84% 06:00 0.65 mm, probability: 71% 0.19 mm, probability: 38% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 40% 0.1 mm, probability: 43% 0.09 mm, probability: 42% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 0.21 mm, probability: 42% 18:00 0.24 mm, probability: 48% 0.21 mm, probability: 56% 0.44 mm, probability: 64% 0.2 mm, probability: 51% 0.17 mm, probability: 50% 0.24 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 49% 0.17 mm, probability: 50% 0.67 mm, probability: 60% 0.74 mm, probability: 64% 0.3 mm, probability: 57% 0.17 mm, probability: 45% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 35% 0.21 mm, probability: 39% 0.31 mm, probability: 41% 0.65 mm, probability: 53% 0.37 mm, probability: 43% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 11°

7-day forecast

Swaffham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C52.64692000,0.68871000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Swaffham, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C52.64692000,0.68871000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Swaffham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 9 °C52.64692000,0.68871000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 9 °C
Swaffham, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 6 °C52.64692000,0.68871000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 6 °C
Swaffham, United KingdomCloudy, -1 – 5 °C52.64692000,0.68871000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Swaffham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.64692000,0.68871000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Swaffham, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C52.64692000,0.68871000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Menu