Sunderland, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:32

48-hour forecast

0.34 mm, probability: 68% 0.02 mm, probability: 67% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.28 mm, probability: 38% 0.5 mm, probability: 49% 0.79 mm, probability: 54% 0.88 mm, probability: 55% 1.02 mm, probability: 56% 1.26 mm, probability: 59% 00:00 1.32 mm, probability: 62% 1.02 mm, probability: 61% 0.64 mm, probability: 55% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 27% 0.21 mm, probability: 26% 0.2 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 0.23 mm, probability: 20% 0.46 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.87 mm, probability: 32% 1.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.94 mm, probability: 36% 0.38 mm, probability: 26% 0.43 mm, probability: 34% 0.74 mm, probability: 57% 18:00 0.77 mm, probability: 57% 0.44 mm, probability: 47% 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 0.13 mm, probability: 36% 0.15 mm, probability: 38% 0.19 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 42%

7-day forecast

Sunderland, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C54.90465000,-1.38222000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Sunderland, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C54.90465000,-1.38222000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Sunderland, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.90465000,-1.38222000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Sunderland, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.90465000,-1.38222000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Sunderland, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C54.90465000,-1.38222000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Sunderland, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C54.90465000,-1.38222000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Sunderland, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C54.90465000,-1.38222000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Menu