Sudbury, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Clear
Last updated: 15:20

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 45% 0.09 mm, probability: 43% 0.08 mm, probability: 45% 0.07 mm, probability: 43% 0.07 mm, probability: 40% 0.06 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 31%

7-day forecast

Sudbury, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 10 °C52.03890000,0.73117000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 10 °C
Sudbury, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.03890000,0.73117000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Sudbury, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C52.03890000,0.73117000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Sudbury, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C52.03890000,0.73117000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Sudbury, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C52.03890000,0.73117000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Sudbury, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C52.03890000,0.73117000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Sudbury, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C52.03890000,0.73117000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Menu