Studley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 13:13

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 66% 0.13 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 34% 0.28 mm, probability: 52% 0.59 mm, probability: 64% 12:00 0.77 mm, probability: 66% 0.86 mm, probability: 66% 0.79 mm, probability: 68% 0.49 mm, probability: 62% 0.18 mm, probability: 48% 0.06 mm, probability: 32% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 18% 0.28 mm, probability: 35% 0.35 mm, probability: 44% 0.2 mm, probability: 44% 0.04 mm, probability: 28% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 32% 0.28 mm, probability: 50% 0.46 mm, probability: 55% 0.31 mm, probability: 46% 0.15 mm, probability: 39% 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 38% 0.24 mm, probability: 46% 0.33 mm, probability: 54% 0.29 mm, probability: 51% 0.22 mm, probability: 41% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 18:00

7-day forecast

Studley, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C52.27026000,-1.89188000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Studley, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C52.27026000,-1.89188000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Studley, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C52.27026000,-1.89188000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Studley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C52.27026000,-1.89188000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Studley, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 10 °C52.27026000,-1.89188000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Studley, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.27026000,-1.89188000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Studley, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C52.27026000,-1.89188000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Menu