Stretton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 16:31

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.21 mm, probability: 53% 0.2 mm, probability: 54% 0.15 mm, probability: 47% 0.12 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.23 mm, probability: 37% 0.34 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.28 mm, probability: 48% 0.18 mm, probability: 49% 0.15 mm, probability: 47% 0.27 mm, probability: 42% 0.54 mm, probability: 35% 0.69 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.51 mm, probability: 30% 0.39 mm, probability: 33% 0.41 mm, probability: 33% 0.23 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.18 mm, probability: 25% 0.23 mm, probability: 28% 0.29 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.28 mm, probability: 28% 0.26 mm, probability: 27% 0.23 mm, probability: 27%

7-day forecast

Stretton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.33333000,-2.56667000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Stretton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.33333000,-2.56667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Stretton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.33333000,-2.56667000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Stretton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.33333000,-2.56667000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Stretton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 13 °C53.33333000,-2.56667000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 13 °C
Stretton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.33333000,-2.56667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Stretton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.33333000,-2.56667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Menu