Strensall, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Rain
Last updated: 04:56

48-hour forecast

0.21 mm, probability: 61% 0.43 mm, probability: 100% 0.26 mm, probability: 100% 0.1 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 41% 0.09 mm, probability: 38% 0.14 mm, probability: 39% 0.25 mm, probability: 45% 0.32 mm, probability: 50% 0.36 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 54% 0.5 mm, probability: 54% 0.58 mm, probability: 54% 0.55 mm, probability: 52% 0.6 mm, probability: 53% 0.76 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.84 mm, probability: 53% 0.78 mm, probability: 47% 0.53 mm, probability: 41% 0.21 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.31 mm, probability: 35% 0.53 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.54 mm, probability: 45% 0.43 mm, probability: 45% 0.31 mm, probability: 43% 0.19 mm, probability: 42% 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 47% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.16 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Strensall, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C54.03999000,-1.03512000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Strensall, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C54.03999000,-1.03512000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Strensall, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C54.03999000,-1.03512000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Strensall, United KingdomCloudy, -1 – 3 °C54.03999000,-1.03512000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Cloudy, -1 – 3 °C
Strensall, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C54.03999000,-1.03512000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C
Strensall, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C54.03999000,-1.03512000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Strensall, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.03999000,-1.03512000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Menu