Streetly, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:18

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 0.35 mm, probability: 53% 0.48 mm, probability: 63% 0.63 mm, probability: 68% 0.83 mm, probability: 75% 12:00 0.51 mm, probability: 60% 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 0.28 mm, probability: 48% 0.19 mm, probability: 41% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.37 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 0.57 mm, probability: 60% 0.57 mm, probability: 55% 0.4 mm, probability: 42% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 15°

7-day forecast

Streetly, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C52.58333000,-1.88333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Streetly, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C52.58333000,-1.88333000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Streetly, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C52.58333000,-1.88333000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Streetly, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C52.58333000,-1.88333000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Streetly, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C52.58333000,-1.88333000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Streetly, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C52.58333000,-1.88333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Streetly, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C52.58333000,-1.88333000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Menu