Streatley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Sunny
Last updated: 01:47

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 42% 18:00 0.41 mm, probability: 58% 0.68 mm, probability: 66% 0.87 mm, probability: 69% 0.76 mm, probability: 71% 0.61 mm, probability: 67% 0.53 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 0.51 mm, probability: 68% 0.9 mm, probability: 75% 1.34 mm, probability: 77% 1.13 mm, probability: 64% 0.67 mm, probability: 47% 0.35 mm, probability: 36% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 0.2 mm, probability: 24% 0.24 mm, probability: 32% 0.32 mm, probability: 40% 0.51 mm, probability: 49% 0.65 mm, probability: 53% 18:00 0.53 mm, probability: 57% 0.33 mm, probability: 59% 0.26 mm, probability: 58% 0.33 mm, probability: 63% 0.49 mm, probability: 70% 0.62 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 0.62 mm, probability: 63% 0.6 mm, probability: 56% 0.61 mm, probability: 50% 0.61 mm, probability: 44% 0.6 mm, probability: 42% 10° 19°

7-day forecast

Streatley, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C51.94628000,-0.44374000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Streatley, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C51.94628000,-0.44374000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Streatley, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 18 °C51.94628000,-0.44374000
F
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 18 °C
Streatley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C51.94628000,-0.44374000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C
Streatley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C51.94628000,-0.44374000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 23 °C
Streatley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C51.94628000,-0.44374000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C
Streatley, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 23 °C51.94628000,-0.44374000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Menu