Stornoway, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 05:20

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 34% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.2 mm, probability: 35% 0.24 mm, probability: 41% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 40% 0.34 mm, probability: 40% 0.3 mm, probability: 37% 0.27 mm, probability: 36% 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 37% 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 0.22 mm, probability: 39% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 06:00

7-day forecast

Stornoway, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C58.20925000,-6.38649000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Stornoway, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C58.20925000,-6.38649000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Stornoway, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 4 °C58.20925000,-6.38649000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 4 °C
Stornoway, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 5 °C58.20925000,-6.38649000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 5 °C
Stornoway, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C58.20925000,-6.38649000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Stornoway, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C58.20925000,-6.38649000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Stornoway, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C58.20925000,-6.38649000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Menu