Stone, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:16

48-hour forecast

0.09 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.26 mm, probability: 48% 0.56 mm, probability: 61% 1.23 mm, probability: 69% 1.63 mm, probability: 77% 1.59 mm, probability: 78% 1.44 mm, probability: 78% 12:00 1.3 mm, probability: 79% 1.3 mm, probability: 75% 1.84 mm, probability: 79% 2.13 mm, probability: 81% 2.04 mm, probability: 82% 0.75 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.44 mm, probability: 60% 0.32 mm, probability: 53% 0.23 mm, probability: 43% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.81 mm, probability: 50% 00:00 2.11 mm, probability: 59% 2.19 mm, probability: 63% 1.47 mm, probability: 63% 1.14 mm, probability: 65% 0.96 mm, probability: 67% 0.89 mm, probability: 69% 06:00 0.47 mm, probability: 59% 0.38 mm, probability: 52% 0.41 mm, probability: 46% 0.33 mm, probability: 43% 0.21 mm, probability: 34% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Stone, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.00000000,0.76667000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C51.00000000,0.76667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.00000000,0.76667000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.00000000,0.76667000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C51.00000000,0.76667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Stone, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.00000000,0.76667000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Stone, United KingdomCloudy, 1 – 8 °C51.00000000,0.76667000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Cloudy, 1 – 8 °C
Menu