Steyning, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Wind
Last updated: 09:15

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.18 mm, probability: 44% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 58% 0.58 mm, probability: 64% 0.63 mm, probability: 63% 0.55 mm, probability: 63% 0.68 mm, probability: 67% 0.38 mm, probability: 61% 00:00 0.43 mm, probability: 63% 0.39 mm, probability: 62% 0.43 mm, probability: 63% 0.4 mm, probability: 65% 0.31 mm, probability: 57% 0.28 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.38 mm, probability: 64% 0.72 mm, probability: 71% 0.75 mm, probability: 69% 0.59 mm, probability: 55% 0.55 mm, probability: 50% 0.35 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.4 mm, probability: 54% 0.67 mm, probability: 60% 1.3 mm, probability: 68% 0.77 mm, probability: 62% 0.66 mm, probability: 63% 0.27 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.47 mm, probability: 48% 0.34 mm, probability: 44% 0.39 mm, probability: 56% 1.49 mm, probability: 73% 0.87 mm, probability: 70% 0.52 mm, probability: 68% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 44% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.2 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 0.33 mm, probability: 33% 0.48 mm, probability: 41% 10°

7-day forecast

Steyning, United KingdomRain, 8 – 10 °C50.88744000,-0.32787000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 10 °C
Steyning, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C50.88744000,-0.32787000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Steyning, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C50.88744000,-0.32787000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
Steyning, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C50.88744000,-0.32787000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Steyning, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C50.88744000,-0.32787000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Steyning, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C50.88744000,-0.32787000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Steyning, United KingdomRain, 2 – 10 °C50.88744000,-0.32787000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 10 °C
Menu