Steeple Claydon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Rain
Last updated: 05:50

48-hour forecast

0.28 mm, probability: 100% 0.11 mm, probability: 95% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.15 mm, probability: 39% 0.24 mm, probability: 45% 18:00 0.32 mm, probability: 54% 0.43 mm, probability: 60% 0.57 mm, probability: 67% 0.71 mm, probability: 71% 0.85 mm, probability: 74% 0.97 mm, probability: 75% 00:00 1.07 mm, probability: 76% 1.16 mm, probability: 76% 1.15 mm, probability: 74% 0.97 mm, probability: 67% 0.72 mm, probability: 58% 0.51 mm, probability: 50% 06:00 0.33 mm, probability: 44% 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 0.24 mm, probability: 53% 18:00 0.29 mm, probability: 54% 0.37 mm, probability: 51% 0.4 mm, probability: 49% 0.34 mm, probability: 45% 0.27 mm, probability: 41% 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.09 mm, probability: 31% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 31% 13° 17°

7-day forecast

Steeple Claydon, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C51.93643000,-0.98328000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Steeple Claydon, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C51.93643000,-0.98328000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Steeple Claydon, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 17 °C51.93643000,-0.98328000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 17 °C
Steeple Claydon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C51.93643000,-0.98328000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C
Steeple Claydon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 24 °C51.93643000,-0.98328000
Su
Min: C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 24 °C
Steeple Claydon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C51.93643000,-0.98328000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C
Steeple Claydon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 23 °C51.93643000,-0.98328000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Menu