Stamford Bridge, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 18:35

48-hour forecast

0.02 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 34% 0.14 mm, probability: 49% 0.23 mm, probability: 61% 0.33 mm, probability: 65% 0.4 mm, probability: 62% 00:00 0.38 mm, probability: 60% 0.31 mm, probability: 54% 0.27 mm, probability: 49% 0.26 mm, probability: 47% 0.26 mm, probability: 46% 0.25 mm, probability: 49% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 42% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.16 mm, probability: 25% 0.22 mm, probability: 28% 0.26 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 0.17 mm, probability: 23% 0.21 mm, probability: 28% 0.3 mm, probability: 35% 10° 16°

7-day forecast

Stamford Bridge, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.98850000,-0.91547000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Stamford Bridge, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.98850000,-0.91547000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Stamford Bridge, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C53.98850000,-0.91547000
F
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Stamford Bridge, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 19 °C53.98850000,-0.91547000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 19 °C
Stamford Bridge, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C53.98850000,-0.91547000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C
Stamford Bridge, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 22 °C53.98850000,-0.91547000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 22 °C
Stamford Bridge, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C53.98850000,-0.91547000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Menu