Spittal, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 22:29

48-hour forecast

1.09 mm, probability: 59% 1.37 mm, probability: 99% 1.49 mm, probability: 63% 1.1 mm, probability: 59% 0.79 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.57 mm, probability: 37% 0.41 mm, probability: 30% 0.38 mm, probability: 27% 0.44 mm, probability: 32% 0.57 mm, probability: 37% 0.7 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 0.79 mm, probability: 41% 0.89 mm, probability: 40% 0.91 mm, probability: 39% 0.82 mm, probability: 39% 0.8 mm, probability: 42% 0.89 mm, probability: 45% 18:00 0.89 mm, probability: 47% 0.85 mm, probability: 45% 0.83 mm, probability: 43% 0.77 mm, probability: 40% 0.67 mm, probability: 36% 0.59 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.57 mm, probability: 33% 0.58 mm, probability: 34% 0.55 mm, probability: 36% 0.41 mm, probability: 34% 0.26 mm, probability: 29% 0.18 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 14°

7-day forecast

Spittal, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C51.86889000,-4.94250000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Spittal, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C51.86889000,-4.94250000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Spittal, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 15 °C51.86889000,-4.94250000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 15 °C
Spittal, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C51.86889000,-4.94250000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Spittal, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C51.86889000,-4.94250000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C
Spittal, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.86889000,-4.94250000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Spittal, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C51.86889000,-4.94250000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Menu