Southwick, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Clear
Last updated: 22:38

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.3 mm, probability: 46% 0.39 mm, probability: 52% 0.37 mm, probability: 46% 0.28 mm, probability: 36% 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.01 mm, probability: 23% 0.01 mm, probability: 24% 0.02 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 19°

7-day forecast

Southwick, United KingdomRain, 14 – 20 °C51.29694000,-2.23250000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 20 °C
Southwick, United KingdomRain, 12 – 18 °C51.29694000,-2.23250000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 18 °C
Southwick, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 19 °C51.29694000,-2.23250000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 19 °C
Southwick, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 21 °C51.29694000,-2.23250000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 21 °C
Southwick, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C51.29694000,-2.23250000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C
Southwick, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C51.29694000,-2.23250000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Southwick, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 23 °C51.29694000,-2.23250000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Menu