South Cave, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 00:06

48-hour forecast

0.13 mm, probability: 64% 1.18 mm, probability: 95% 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 06:00 0.25 mm, probability: 42% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.23 mm, probability: 27% 0.23 mm, probability: 21% 0.33 mm, probability: 21% 0.34 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.38 mm, probability: 22% 0.29 mm, probability: 22% 0.27 mm, probability: 22% 1.12 mm, probability: 50% 1.07 mm, probability: 56% 0.21 mm, probability: 32% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 19°

7-day forecast

South Cave, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C53.76987000,-0.60107000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C
South Cave, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C53.76987000,-0.60107000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
South Cave, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 20 °C53.76987000,-0.60107000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 20 °C
South Cave, United KingdomRain, 13 – 21 °C53.76987000,-0.60107000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 21 °C
South Cave, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 20 °C53.76987000,-0.60107000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 20 °C
South Cave, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 20 °C53.76987000,-0.60107000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 20 °C
South Cave, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 21 °C53.76987000,-0.60107000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Menu