South Bank, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:00

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.43 mm, probability: 39% 0.6 mm, probability: 44% 0.53 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.4 mm, probability: 29% 0.38 mm, probability: 26% 0.36 mm, probability: 26% 0.46 mm, probability: 33% 0.58 mm, probability: 41% 0.5 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.45 mm, probability: 48% 0.5 mm, probability: 54% 0.51 mm, probability: 55% 0.36 mm, probability: 51% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 06:00

7-day forecast

South Bank, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C54.56667000,-1.15000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
South Bank, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C54.56667000,-1.15000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
South Bank, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C54.56667000,-1.15000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
South Bank, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C54.56667000,-1.15000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
South Bank, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C54.56667000,-1.15000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
South Bank, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.56667000,-1.15000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
South Bank, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C54.56667000,-1.15000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Menu