Skipton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Cloudy
Last updated: 23:26

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 44% 0.41 mm, probability: 56% 0.69 mm, probability: 59% 12:00 0.75 mm, probability: 60% 0.7 mm, probability: 66% 0.61 mm, probability: 69% 0.44 mm, probability: 66% 0.24 mm, probability: 55% 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 19%

7-day forecast

Skipton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.96144000,-2.01676000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Skipton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.96144000,-2.01676000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Skipton, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C53.96144000,-2.01676000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Skipton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.96144000,-2.01676000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Skipton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C53.96144000,-2.01676000
Th
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Skipton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 9 °C53.96144000,-2.01676000
F
Max: C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 9 °C
Skipton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C53.96144000,-2.01676000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Menu